Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, October 22, 2007

Damn you midterms.

I hate midterms. Especially when I don't have them. In fact, I hate them more than when I do have them. No one is around to play with you! And yes I have a paper due last Monday. And a homework assignment due Wednesday. But I want to dress up in my Halloween costume and tailor it. And sew my roommate's costume. But I am all by myself for the first time ever at night, in my house. And I am bored. So I'm listening to the Killers, and I'm thinking of Ella. I made acorn squash and it made me think of Carolyn, and her obsession with avocados. I baked pumpkin banana bread. I changed light bulbs. Call me a domestic goddess. My other options are: do the massive pile of dishes, clean my room, locate my finances folder or take a shower. This is so lame. I don't even have any barbies or boats to play with in the shower. No rubber ducky. These are the nights that I really wish I could just go to bed early, but then I realize that I've slept all day (minus attending classes) because it's gross and raining and cold outside. Even though it was a gorgeous, sunny day yesterday and 80 degrees. I guess I should go now. Hope everyone is doing well. What are you guys doing for Halloween costumes? I'm going to be a pirate. I'll dress up and have my roommates take a picture so I can post it. If they ever come home.

6 Comments:

Blogger justsuckit said...

if you don't get your week late paper done, i'll have my mom go to mizzou and slap you around until you do it

9:31 AM  
Blogger Keegan said...

You're a punk.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

oh SNAP!

i was going to be a raisin for halloween, but i changed my mind and now i'm going to be a tornado.

the fun part will be taking the bus across ankara to get to the party...

4:57 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

i don't like avocados...i like artichokes dude....

i don't know what to be for halloween...i'm thinking i could dye my hair black and go for a wednesday from the adams family...

open to options...anyone got any ideas they aren't using? it's gotta be able to get me through a potential cabaret party, a kidtoberfest party at work, and i don'tknowhowmanyother parties....

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the killers make me think of you, too!!!

Ella

7:08 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

I am gonna be batgirl. :-D

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home