Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Okay, so....

That is a sweet earth you might say. WRONG!

Riiiiight....Okay so I'm making plans. Two weeks in advance. So I don't want to hear any bitching about how no one does anything on Friday nights. Next Friday, July 27, 2007, I would like to organize a group of people to go to City Museum. We can meet at my house and then disperse afterwards. You may be thinking, "Why isn't she planning anything for afterwards?" Well, my friends, my boyfriend will be in town, and I have other matters to attend to. So if you want to meet/see the boy, this is your chance. Otherwise I'm giving him a whirlwind tour of St. Louis in the space of 2 1/2 days. So there are some plans, take it or leave it.

3 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

DAMN! I can't go... thats wedding rehearsal night. poop. I still gotta meet this kid sometime though...

3:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds more like you're giving him a whirlwind tour of your gaping vagina.

Love,

Nicholas

Word Verification: Afryco. It's the factory where they make little babies with flies in their eyes.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone get the time of death....Markersplotches died.

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home