Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

They're Watching...

I don't know if anyone remembers, but the past two summers I got some pretty bad speeding tickets. Summer between senior and freshman year I got a speeding ticket for going 20 over in shrewsbury. I got a court order for that one, had to get a lawyer to get it reduced blah-d blah $400 out of my pocket. Last summer, I got a speeding ticket for going 13 over in Webster. This time my parents didn't make me get it fixed and so it was like $150 out of my pocket. Both tickets were in july. So... this summer I was determined to not get a speeding ticket. I have been pretty good about not speeding too horribly. I made it all the way through july and I was pretty damn proud of myself. Well, I guess I bragged a bit too much. I check the mail today and there is a letter addressed to my parents from the "Photo Enforcement Program". Fuck. I knew it was me. It just had to be, knowing my luck. I rip open the letter and sure enough. Pictures of my license plate glaring right back at me. Supposedly, on the night of july 16th I failed to stop completely at the intersection of Hampton and Chippewa before making a right turn on red. I now owe the city $100. Damn photo enforcement. I thought I was home free. Karma is a bitch.

2 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

oh. I forgot to mention how creepy it feels to open a letter and see pictures of you driving (from behind, none of my face or anything. THAT would be CREEPY). Anyway, yeah. Creepy as crap. I felt so paranoid driving around today. I seriously had the feeling that I was being watched. Anytime I drove ANYWHERE. So yeah. Watch it, cause the fuzz is watchin.

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your evil twin did it.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home