Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, August 30, 2007

so i get it...

so quick update for all you kiddos... last january due to a miscommunication between CSU and I (basically they thought I was going to pay out of state tuition to take bullshit classes that had nothing to do with my chosen major ie. Business Management/Marketing) I am now enrolled at our very own Webster University... I go to WU. who hoo... And I'm a college student again. Ha eat it. So i go back to school and realized a few things.
1. beer tastes better when you've deserved it...
2. class is easy compared to ordering dog collars
3. meals are infrequent but snacks are necessary.
d. i need my own place cause my parents' basement is not a conducive study environment
5. i thought people out of college were dumb until i got back into college and realized that really dumb people are everywhere... i had just never knew it...
6. there is no branch of the government entitled the administrative branch
g. draw an L with a big x in the middle; label your p's and q's, your s's and d's and you got everything you need to know about economics
h. i like beer
9. gerbils, like people are not invinceable...and die...just like people...just like everything...cept bowie and elvis...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home