Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Weird

So no one has posted in a while so I think I will post about some weird things that have been happening. Well only one weird thing. It's weird how I had that dream (remember I posted about it and Bridge To Terabithia) and in my dream I was staring at Tom and I had this feeling like we would never be together again. Weird because me and Tom broke up and I have that exact same feeling. It's weird that I would have that dream like a week before we broke up.

And I know there are people saying "Oh they always break up and get back together." Like that's definately the case, but whenever that would happen in the past it was because we had gotten into a really big fight. This time its seriously over. Not to say we won't ever get back together, but if we do it will be months in the future. Anyway, I know that people always find ways to connect random events and coincidences and make them seem special. Maybe thats what I am doing now, or maybe I'm a psychic who can see into the future. Probably the latter.

1 Comments:

Blogger porgie said...

O, Madam Hovis, enlighten us with your powers of intuition.




Am I going to get a good grade on my next orgo test?

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home