Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, February 09, 2007

am i god?

so i got maybe five hours of not very good sleep. i had a freaky dream and woke up incredibly hot, because my room is menopausal and gets super super hot, even if the heat is on low. and then i woke up, turned off my alarm, and managed to not fall back asleep and miss my test. it's a miracle. and even though i woke up with a massive hangover (of course, the morning i don't need one (although, really, who ever "needs" one?), it happens, even though all the other times i've gotten drunk this semester i haven't had one), but i still managed to basically ace my sociology test. i hope. i'd better not jinx it. but this is the lesson i will pass on to my children--always get krunk a lunk before your tests, and you'll be fine!
okay, i promise i won't do that, friends. and miryam is awesome!

5 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Are you doing anything this weekend? I have no plans so far...I know I'm a loser.

11:09 AM  
Blogger maggotsparklepow said...

um i'm seeing the Vagina monologues tonight, and travis invited me to his party. that's it, so far. i'm sure you'd be able to come. isn't tom going?

4:47 PM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

yes marge. you are god

11:34 PM  
Blogger matty said...

hey marge and hovis...i'm looking for something to do tomorrow night...i get off work around 11pm out in chesterfield, and i want to go out...please call me if y'all decide to do anything: 314-698-3162
thanks ladies!

12:20 AM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

Random, but appreciated. :0)

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home