Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, February 09, 2007

for Andrew.

so i'm pretty drunk. pretty krunk a lunk (yea laura! man i wish you were able to come tonight) and i have a test at 8 am and it is now....1:23 am. yup a lup. ypu. so there. i'm gonna go check on my crunchy horns, or whatever they're called. they're basically tator tots, but they have some fancy name. well, it's not fancy, just different. so anyways, i hope ya'll are doing well. i'm only alright, as in "just a little bit well," and if any of you are doing better than that, then you're in a good place and i hope you realize it. lata gators!

6 Comments:

Blogger pipsqueak said...

Ohhh Merge. I was so afraid you'd given up on drunk posting. Good luck on your test, Face!!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Reine said...

Margaret how do you get enough money to get drunk this often? I just bought Tom a new cell phone with my last pay check so I'm completely broke for now. But I never have enough money to buy myself drinks to get myself drunk.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Why'sTheRumGone? said...

seriously, these posts of yours make my day.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura Because at J&As girls dont pay much if any for their drinks....just a little incentive for all of u to come out....

1:54 PM  
Blogger maggotsparklepow said...

yea, the guys usually buy the pitchers, which is really nice of them.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

But Andrew, guys buy drinks for pretty skinny single girls. Not the fat ugly taken ones.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home