Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Really Really Creepy Story - It's Long Sorry But I'm Pretty Scared Right Now

Ok so the other night Sarah, Jax, Meghan, Ella, John (this guy we met), Dan, Nick and Luke (maybe I don't remember), myself, Dave, and Tony all went partying. We went to Sarah's brothers frat and partied for a bit. Then we headed out to the party barn. At the party barn not only do they have a DJ and a dance floor (the only party that actually has dancing) but they also have these amazing screwdrives (vodka and fruit punch). It's so good. So the other night we were all out drinking and such and I got a little drunk. So we were dancing and this Italian Exchange student came up to me and is like "Can I dance with you" I was just like "Yea sure."

So we danced and then he started kissing me and stuff. At this point I was pretty much too drunk to really care...or notice for that matter. So anyways he was kinda getting really touchy and stuff so I was like "I'm going to sit down". But then he was like not letting me and pushing me into this wall and stuff.

So, Tom Parker just happened to call at the perfect time. I felt my phone vibrating and got it out and the guy, Alessandro or something like that saw that it was Tom calling (guess he was scared off cause it was a guy calling me or whatever) so he let me go. So I was talking to Tom and he came back over and was like kissing me and putting his hands up my skirt and down my shirt and stuff. While I was on the phone. So then I don't really remember what happened too much but I think I hung up the phone and went back to the dance floor so I was by someone I knew (all the girls were up there dancing) and I figured if I was with my friends then he would leave me alone. Problem is they were all wasted too. So then he comes back around and sorta takes me into the corner of the room so we were behind all the dancing people and nobody could really see. And he was all like "I want to have sex with you now" and I was like "No I wanna go dance with my friends" and he was like "Yes you haven't had sex til you have had Italian sex". I was like "What the fuck leave me alone" and he kept like putting his hands up my skirt. So then Dave Gregg came over and like led me away (Thank you Dave Gregg I love you!!). After that I forget what happens for a little I was just sitting on the couch. And the guy came back. But he was just like "I am leaving I live in Missouri 5th Floor North." I was like "Whatever."

So I chilled the rest of the night whatever. The next day we had this LipSync competition. I was having a blast it was a lot of fun. Then I looked two rows in front of me and the Italian guy was sitting there and he waved at me. I ignored him. Then Sarah and I were walking back to Missoui Hall (where we live) and he came up behind me and started talking to me. So I had to walk with him all the way back to Missouri (not really a long walk but still). So we get back and when you walk in you can either go left or right (depending on if you live on the North or South side of the building). Well I live on 3 North but I didn't want him to know that so I went South with Sarah and the Italian went North I thought to head up to his dorm. So I was like "Whew got rid of him" and I walked from 3 South over to 3 North. When I got there the Italian guy was sitting there on the couch in my lounge. I was like "Oh fuck." Luckily Dan showed up and then Jax showed up too so I wasn't alone with him. So he left me alone and went to go talk to other people in my lounge. (I'm still wondernig how he knew where I was staying).

So he left and I thought "Oh good he's gone." So I continued just hanging out all night and then I went down to this concert on campus to meet up with Dave, Tony, Jax, and Luke. Well I had Dan carrying my keys and ID in his pockets cause I didn't have any. So I was hanging out at the concert and Dan left with my keys and ID. So I called around and got a hold of him and was like "Where are you?" and he was at the Party Barn. So I was like "Damn I have to go to the Party Barn to go get my keys". Well Ella didn't want me to go alone cause she is such a sweetheart and so she went with me. On the way out from the concert I saw the Italian again. So on the way to the Party Barn we picked up John and then we also ran into my roommate, Rachel, and this amazing guy named Ben. So all of us walked over to the party barn. When we got there Dan was wasted but I got my keys. Ella and Rachel and Ben all left right away so it was just me and John dancing and Dan and Nick C. were somewhere else. So me and John were dancing and John was really drunk. I wanted to have more of the screwdrivers cause they are soo good but they had already run out so I just drank a little beer but not much and so I wasn't drunk.

So, me and John are dancing and all of a sudden the Italian guy comes up to me and is like "I am so jealous I want to fuck you but you are dancing with that guy" and I was like "Yep" so he kinda walked away. Then at random times he kept coming up to me and talking but he didn't pull anything cause John was with me. Well later on in the night John was really really drunk and the Italian came back was up and was touching me and running his hands up and down my body. So I was like "John let's go sit down" so we went and sat down. Then John was like "I have to pee" so I was like "Alright" I thought since it was so late (2:00ish) and lots of people had already left that the Italian guy left. But no, he came up to me and was like "I want to have sex with you now let's go" and I was sooo lucky that they had run out of screwdrivers cause otherwise I would not have been able to fight him off. He kept bugging me and bugging me and I was walking away trying to find John but I couldn't find him. So I told John I wanted to leave and we came back here. I was in my lounge talking with some of the other people from 3 North. At like 3:30 I went into my room to go change and brush my teeth and then I was going to head back out into the lounge.

Well as I was brushing my teeth my roommate came in and was like "That Italian guy just came here looking for you." He's sooo creepy. He won't leave me alone. I really want to tell my S.A. about it but I am creeped out at what he would do if I told. If he does anything again though I am going to tell them because it is really really scaring me.

5 Comments:

Blogger cmptrnrd16 said...

You should just start being anti-social. It isnt as bad as it sounds, and I never have problems with stalkers. Then again I have never met a girl that was in any way desperate to have sex with me either.

and on a side note, I hugged a gay guy today. Cept I didnt find out he was gay until after our little greeting. Oh it was exciting to say the least.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Yeah, Hovis, tell someone with authority cause that guy's creepy.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

keegan woah take it down a notch. he never pulls anything unless i am by myself so if i find myself alone and being stalked some more i will most likely end up calling someone who goes to truman so they can show up. or something. today on the way to class he came up behind me and walked me to my class...i was like "ugh go away" but he was perfectly normal and talked about italy and how he misses it. i just walked and didnt say anything. but nothing bad happened.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Reine said...

and seriously, remember what happened when i was in italy? on the subway? ya i got humped on a subway by a smelly forty year old man. it was awkward. so he was standing behind me and sorta put his arm around my hip and just started griding up against me with his bonar. yep thats what happened to me in italy. now a weirdo italian is following me.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

look, laura, he's way crossed the line by a) following you, b)repeatedly hitting on you even though you clearly are not interested, c) taking advantage of you while you were drinking, d) generally being creepy. darling, this is sexual harassment. so, tell someone. that's basically why your s.a. is there. if nothing else, you might get some advice about how to keep guys like that off.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home