Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Yeah, I'm in college.

So. St. Mike's. Pretty much, um, the best institution. Ever. Ever ever. I know it's been awhile since I've talked to anybody cause of vacation and TREK. And my internet isn't working yet. I be in da libary. Actually, my computer is so slow that I can't even open up Microsoft Word to type the two papers that I have the first day of class. w00t. And the IT office is hellzuh busy. And, fuckin-A, no cell phone. You may have remembered my excitement at ordering a cell phone that was supposed to be in my mailbox when I got here. Well. No phone. So I called Verizon. And got a recorded message that said the information on my application was insufficient or some bogus shit like that. So that sucks like a bucket of ticks. I was gonna call everybody right away, but I can't use the phone in my room for long distance cause I didn't sign up for it cause I thought I would have a pissing phone. Whee. So that sucks. So call me!!!! Yes, you, I am talking to you. It would, of course, be rather silly of me to post my phone number, so get it from Hovis. Please. Leave me a message. I'm having an awesome time and making lots and lots of new friends, but I really miss you all. Really really. I promise to have good stories, including one about playing volleyball at the local prison. And some guy paying for my laundry. w00t.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reine said...

MIRYAM I MET A GUY....AND HIS LAST NAME IS WOOT!!!!!!!!!! OMFG OMFG!!! HOW AMAZING IS THAT? EVERYONE CALLS HIM WOOT

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home