Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Rant on Margaret's Rant

Ok Margaret Murphy. Kyle Neely is an asshole. Yesterday I was out and about I haven't talked to Kyle for a really long time. And I get back to my computer and I see all these messages like "suck my cock" and "you deserve to die" and stuff like that. Seriously how immature. He used to do things like that all the time when we first broke up but I figured he would stop being immature and grow up. You know? I hate how all these Nerinx/Sluh people talk to him because he is such an immature asshole and all you are doing is setting yourself up so that one day you will just walk around and get phone messages or im's saying things like that.

Secondly, Al Schuster!!!!!!! OMFG I love that kid! He's amazing. Seriously...me and Keegan spent a good amount of time in his hottub wearing his boxers and nothing else. And then Dave Koeper and Josh Cook drove us home remember that Keegan? We threw beer bottles out the windows trying to hit signs. Its so much fun. Man Keegan those were the greatest times. Anyways Margaret you should hang out with Al he's so cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger pipsqueak said...

I heart you Laura Hovis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home