Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, August 28, 2005

hey guys

thanks everyone for the comments you've made on my depressing posts. it seems you all are experiencing similar things, and that makes me feel a lot better. i'm sorry i've been so selfish. i've been so caught up in myself and my upsetness that i've barely asked how everyone else is doing!

my e-mail, for those who don't know, is megstar_1@hotmail.com and my room phone number is 762-4985. i'm in and out with different orientation things and i don't have an answering machine (yet!) but try calling whenever you want, day or night. i love you guys, and i miss you so much.

3 Comments:

Blogger ConditSJ said...

Y'know what I think everybody needs right now?

Some o' these.

Wouldn't you agree?

5:41 PM  
Blogger ConditSJ said...

Hey Van,

The neo-narrator, creative care-taker
I'm from the Five Flavors like Solar Flares on paper
Don't go fold things, let's go smoke things
Let dank or chocolate tai so we can all get high

-Del tha Funkee Homosapien.

3:59 PM  
Blogger maggotsparklepow said...

yay stu!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home