Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Work

Ok so today I got to work with Mike all day long. I also got to work with him yesterday all day long. Not only that but I got to work with Eric all day yesterday and today and Phil all day yesterday and today. Today I was only supposed to work lunches but i asked Nathalie if I could finish the day for her because Sarah Meyer was working and Mike and Eric and Phil and Dan. It was a blast. This is why I would not trade my job for the world. Anyways, I'm sure no one really cares about my work situation. Real fast comment: yesterday was the year anniversary of E.J.'s accident and I just want to remind everyone to PLEASE drive safe and be careful. I don't want to sound like a mom but I have lost way too many friends in car accidents and I don't want to lose any more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reine said...

I work at Handyman Truevalue

6:20 PM  
Blogger maggotsparklepow said...

i love you laura. you make me laugh.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home