Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Saturday, April 16, 2005

I don't know

So Vermont is still cool. Actually it's warming up. Last night I went to see "The Rough Edges", which is the improv group on campus. But we're totally a million times better, I have to say. Then I went back to my hotel room, the one that has a jacuzzi, and watched cable for a bit. I went to this breakfast thing this morning and then an open hour and tour and such and it was a little weird cause everyone had their parents with them except me. So at lunch, I asked this girl who I thought was a prospective student if I could sit with her since I was alone and it turned out she was just there visiting her brother with her family. So it was a little awkward, but not horrid. Then I went back to my hotel room and watched some tv and I was gonna go downtown for a bit but decided not to. I thought I'd call the girl I stayed with Thursday and see what she was doing tonight. Cause I don't wanna stay in my room all by my lonesome. So that's my bizznas. Leave me notes! I love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home