Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Its Thursday!!

I didn't think I would ever be so excited to say that it is thursday!! It is like it is friday - but it is not - it is THURSDAY!! WOO HOO!! No school tomorrow!! *happy dance*
if anyone has any plans for tonight call me on my cell - cause we can party all night - cause WE DONT HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW! I really don't know why I am so excited about that. It isn't like i had a hard week or something, i have just been really really antsy. hehehehe. ok, i really have nothing else to say now. BYE!

p.s. 92 days, 6 hours, and 52 minutes til the 7th harry potter book comes out. yay!! (don't worry, i didn't calculate that all by myself, i am not that obsessed and i don't have that much time on my hands- it is on a website. )

4 Comments:

Blogger Fleaboy of the Night said...

yeah thursday ! My birthday and I have off. Woo!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

I like having school on the friday that is tomorrow. STFU.

8:13 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

Don't you mean 6th?

8:56 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

i hate thursdays. they need to ROT!!!!!

why do i hate thursdays? good question. possibly because the world blows up on a thursday.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home