Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, April 15, 2005

Guess where I be?

Yes, I am in Vermont. Unfortunately, I did not sit next to anyone of attractive significance on the plane. Just some lady. Alas, I just slept the whole time anyway. :) Seriously, I fell asleep about five minutes after I got on the plane and didn't even notice the plane taking off. Woot woot for sleeping. I spent the night with a girl named Shana who is from Barbados (totally awesome accent) and her roommate came in at about 1am and they were chatting and stuff. I wasn't quite asleep, but I didn't wanna "wake up" and join the conversation. It was hard not to laugh, though. They were really funny. Her roommate was Nicole and she had been out with this guy, Nick, and so Shana was calling them Nick Squared. It reminded me of us. :-D And guess what I had for breakfast! Fruit Loops!!! Only the best cereal ever processed! When I filled up my water bottle in the dining hall, Shana said something like, "Oh look, she's stealing water. I'm so proud. Soon she'll be stealing whole meals". I was a tad confused, cause I didn't really think water was a big deal, but whatever. Oh, and some old guy in the airport in St. Louis gave me a copy of the Baghavad-Gita. (I'm sure I spelled that wrong.) Which was just a bit random, but ok. So I had been able to fit everything in one suitcase, one backpack, and one purse, but that book just throws everything off. Oh freakin well. Have fun, everyone, at the benefit concert. Without me. I shall be hanging with the college students. Woot. Woot. I'll try to call Sarah or Amanda at some point, if anyone cares. Fo' shizzle. Well, I've got a 10:30 class, so I'm outie. Away laughing on a fast camel!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home