Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Saturday, April 16, 2005

guess who slept in until 11:30! a new record!

i will pay good money for someone to do my humanities photo essay. and my psychology paper. and my economics paper. hmmm, do you think i could play sick for the next month and a half?

how did everyone like the bands last night? i really like the reactants, but i'm contemplating putting the bumper sitcker on my car. hmmm. i think i'm overthinking. it's just that my ar's a piece of art and i don't want to spoil it in any way....

2 Comments:

Blogger pipsqueak said...

I wasn't there. I'm only posting a comment so my fugly pic will show up on as many pages as possible.
:-D

3:03 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

i wasn't actually there either, but last year i was and i enjoyed mr. bell's band and bush goes awol because they played some fun stuff that i knew.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home