Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Let's try this.....

Okay, so I thought if I typed a message at school and pressed Enter, maybe it would work.

Oh my God. It must just be my damn computer.

Thank

you

very

much

technology.

I think I will go cry now. Cause I'm rather nervous to be in Vermont and New York all by my lonesome

for five days. Especially since I still don't know where I'm sleeping tonight. But all shall be

well. (I'm just making use of the

Enter

button before I have to cease and desist.)

No one is allowed to have fun without me. I shall be telephoning one of you, so you better keep your goddamn cell phones on, or I shall be very lonely. Woot. Woot.

3 Comments:

Blogger puc said...

good luck mrm! i hope you like it!

i'm sick at home right now, and i'm watching mona lisa smile and wishing so badly i was at wellesley now. but i really hope i have someone near me. (anna- go to holy cross!!!!!! (no pressure)) yeah for college and not being at nerinx!

1:37 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

I was wondering where you were at school today. Feel better!!
Congratulations on your revelation, Mrm! Have fun this weekend! :):)GOOD LUCK!!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

hey "post-its are cool"- if that is your real name!!!-

how about easing off? huh?? (whole nerinx-deadline makes me not un-tense...) maybe i just won't go to college so THERE!

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home