Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, April 15, 2005

Damnit.

I just typed a whole thing about being in Vermont and then the computer went all silly. So I'll give a short version since I have to go to a 10:30 class.

1. given a copy of the Baghavad-Gita at the StL airport
2. no hot guys on the plane
3. slept and read on the plane
4. stayed with a girl named Shana from Barbados (awesome accent)
5. Shana's roommate, Nicole, has bf, Nick; she calls them Nick Squared--reminded me of us :-D
6. ate Fruit Loops for breakfast--best cereal ever processed
7. hopefully will call Sarah or Amanda tonight
8. have fun at the concert w/out me; i shall be chilling with college students
9. post me messages and comments so i can feel loved

Well, I'm outie. Away laughing on a fast camel!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

you are too cute mrm. feel loved cause i posted! yay!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

about the bhagavad-gita thingee, i was actually thinking of that as i got back into st. louis: i was wondering, where do the handing-out-people stand? just outside the security area? please inform me, you gorgeous dreamcake you.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home