Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, April 18, 2005

professional time waster

yes, i am a pro at wasting time...proof would be that I'm actually writing this blog when I have a 400 pages of the 9/11 comission report to read, and a paper to write on it by, hmm, tomorrow. oh the cleverness of me. Politics class is such a pain in my bum. somebody please shoot me in the foot so I can stay home tomorrow. anyway, see you fine ladies bright and early tomorrow. if you need me, i'll be the one frantically studying spanish in the halls.

2 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

I am SO glad i had politics first semester - haha! I am sorry for your troubles, i would shoot you in the foot but I don't have a gun, and i am here and you are there. I also don't think I would ever be able to shoot anyone, even if it was just in the foot. :) sorry.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

i ***#*$*@#$*@*@# hate politics. i hate the tests, and the notes, and the damned city council meeting that i actually have to go to tomorrow at ten am to get rid of the incomplete on my report card... forget shooting my foot, blast my brain out please.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home