Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, April 18, 2005

Hey all. I'm going to forget to tell you this at school tomorrow so here goes. If on Friday you find yourself in a bored stupor at around 7:00 get up and drive to St. Clement, therefore arriving before 7:30. I will be there and you will get to watch my brothers' 8th grade class look stupid while dancing and lip-synching. My brother happens to be in the 'Napoleon Dynamite' group, which may be good for a laugh. Just ask Mikey or Tom or Peter or Susi, they all were in it too back in the day. Actually, I don't know if anyone particularly desires to blackmail Henry or Charlie Samson, but I have a very interesting recording of them doing the song "Wake Me Up Before You Go-go" in this very same event. (By the way, if I sound stiff, its because I've been reading Charles Dickens a lot lately (unfortunately).)

Oh, and also come because I will be there and it will be much more interesting if you are too. I can't very well make caustic comments to myself, its just not the same.

6 Comments:

Blogger jacquelyn said...

Must update - just saw Kenny's costume for his other song. Its spandex. It has tights. It has fake muscles.

Yes, its a Batman bodysuit.

8:39 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

I would come but i have to work. :( Sounds hilarious though. Take lots of pictures - blackmail for the future years.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Why'sTheRumGone? said...

haha your brother in spandex with fake muscles.....i can see it now....although it does take a lot of work for me to imagine him in any other place than in front of the TV playing Halo. haha. i think i'll tag along and pretend i'm part of your family! oh! i'll speak w/a british accent and everyone will think i'm a foreign exchange student....or a freak with a bad accent....whatever...

9:11 PM  
Blogger Fleaboy of the Night said...

-Heart beat, It's a Love beat and when we meet, It's a good sensation....-

Oh no...make the music stop...AAHHHHHH....

The moral of this story is: Letting joey do all the explo skits is better than being nearly fataly embarresed.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Correction: I was NOT in said musical production. ;) Also don't call me cause I don't have details. Call my little brother.

11:03 PM  
Blogger jacquelyn said...

oops sorry... i'm renowned for having a terrible memory. maybe i'm suppressing the whole explo experience. god knows why doemel thought i'd be a good emcee. maybe she was trying to prevent my actually being on the stage.

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home