Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Frick!!! LOL KBec

ok first of all i just saw "how i got that story" at sluh and omfg it was amazing. i am going to miss all of those guys next year. they are so talented and that production blew my mind. paul was...there are no words to describe how well he did, dave was quite a convincing evil woman, boehm was as talented as always and gave my position as the stage slut a run for it money, joe is just so naturally gifted and has such a warm presence on stage, joey was fabulous as a nun and ive never really seen him act before and i was thoroughly impressed, marty was great as well and again i was pleasantly surprised at his demanding stage presence, skinny jack did so well as the burning monk and he creeped me out as the tourist dude (he was wonderful), and kevin becvar was as marvelous as always; not to mention the fact that he always rocks my socks. god i love that kid. he is quite possibly the nicest guy ive ever met and he is genuinely like that. again, i love him. seeing that show and my guys was a great way to end my weekend. anyways... so what is up with everybody else? is anybody else feeling a little stressed and confused about a lot of stuff? because like i am having this problem with this aspect of my life that i didnt think id be having problems in so soon... you think you know someone and then you come to realize that they are not exactly who you thought they were. they are as nice and friendly and all as you thought but something is just not working or right... you know? its hard to describe without saying exactly what it is (which i do not want to do on this) but i just need to kind of get it out there ya know? maybe not but thats what i feel about writing about so piss off. i dont know what to do with myself...how is it that this started as a great happy blog and now it is sad...? oh well, sorry friends for doing that to you...im out for now

"you cant judge a book by its cover" its cliche but appropriate...

6 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Shit, now I'm depressed that I missed the show. :(

3:27 PM  
Blogger Fleaboy of the Night said...

hmmm... sounded like fun.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Why'sTheRumGone? said...

if you need to talk, dude, look me up....i have a really enthusiastic happy dance with your name on it, should you need it. :)

9:14 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Today, someone mistook me for Kevin Boehm and told me I did a great job in the play yesterday. I just nodded and smiled.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

What's all the talk of talk about? Did someone die?

10:59 PM  
Blogger Ponyboy Got Goosed said...

Id like to thank everybody for their concern. i am ok i just needed to vent. i love you all!!!

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home