Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, December 10, 2007

yo, holmes, to bel-air!


it has been forever since I've posted. A sudden wave of nostalgia has washed over me, and I thought I'd all let you know!!

It seems like just yesterday we were all semi-dorky (yet deliciously quirky) teenage girls, bounding around in plaid skirts. As I facebook-stalk all of you (yes, I do it all the time), I find it hard to believe that so much time has passed. I love seeing pictures of you guys having fun (even if it's with people I don't know), adventuring, and causing general mayhem. it's good know that some things don't change. But it is interesting to me to see what does change. I love what you people choose to list as your "interests" and "favorites." it cracks me up, and reminds me of certain things that I once knew about certain people (like favorite songs, colors, books. or feelings that they had about issues and people). I wonder if those things are still true?


Long story short: lets have a new year's party.
-ella

3 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

i'll second that - the facebook stalking caused nostalgia and the new years party idea. :-D

6:16 PM  
Blogger matty said...

not that anyone has trouble finding a venue normally, but i was planning on having some people out to my new place in union on new years. anyone would be welcome to come out. just a thought.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

Yes then I can say bye to everyone cause I leave on the 3rd for AFRICA! So excited. Who is all in town for the new years?

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home