Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Somebody Help Me

Well I need a break and summer has barely started. Ive been working nearly every day for at least 7+ hours. Plus I've taken to trips to the ER, and caught the flu. The worst part is even though I had to go to the ER and even though I have the flu, I still had to work. As soon as I am unsick again, I want to go out with people. I have had to put off seeing people as I've been so sick and busy. Working this much is no fun, but I need the money for a trip to Africa and to afford gas. Oh yeah and I already reserved a copy of the next Harry Potter at the Brentwood Borders and want to go see the movie on opening night. Anyone care to join me to either...or both?

All work and no play makes Laura a dull girl.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Laura,

I'm glad we aren't watching over a haunted hotel during the winter with our ghost channeling son...

...lest you try to axe murder me.

Sincerly,
Tom

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home