Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, May 18, 2007

Dude. ANybody want to paint naked people with me?

I want to take figure painting at Meremac but there aren't any freaking people signed up for the class! I called and they said the rule of thumb is that a class needs to be about half full for it to not be cancelled. So, uh, do eight of you want to have a painting party every day Monday through Thursday, from 7 to 10, June 4th to July 12th? It's class 20906.

Hopefully we'll get somebody hot like this guy.




3 Comments:

Blogger jacquelyn said...

I'm gonna be a tool and replicate this post on facebook.

4:27 PM  
Blogger jacquelyn said...

Oh and by the way the painting is called "Frank on the Beach" by Dana Schutz.

4:43 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

I would, but I will be out of the country for half of that time. Sorry!

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home