Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm Dying

I'm not really dying. Just bored enough to feel like it. I keep having dreams where my old roommate shows up. Not like creepy dreams or anything, but last night I was going to get my hair done and my roomie ended up being the person in the chair next to me. Those kinds of things. I'm having another weird allergic reaction to deoderant and my underarms are all gross and itchy and last night they bled a little. It sucks. The worst part is I can only put on a little tiny bit of deoderant. So that's not good for anyone.

I was thinking this summer we could seriously go on a float trip. There is this really cool place by my cabin it's called Blue Springs Ranch. I would say we could all stay at my cabin but there really isn't a bathroom there (there is one but it's got no running water) and I asked my dad and he said no because Christie had friends there once and the broke the windows and stole some of our stuff. The float trip itself would cost like 30 dollars per person plus 5 or 10 for food and alcohol. Then we could go camping overnight or for two nights which would be 7 dollars per person. All in all the trip would end up being around 50 dollars. Honestly that's not expensive at all for a float trip and campout. I tried to get some people to go last year for my birthday but no one would go. So I was thinking maybe for my birthday this year people would want to go. Because let's face it I have not had a party or done anything for my birthday since I was about 8. Except every year I go out to eat. But I want to actually do something fun that I would enjoy for my birthday this year.

For those of you who don't know, my birthday is July 30th. Anyway, everyone let me know if they are interested or not.

4 Comments:

Blogger Reine said...

And one year my parents even forgot my birthday. I've had bad birthday luck.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Reine said...

If anyone is interested in spending more money they have cabins you can stay in (Tents would probably be more fun though), they also have horseback rides, hayrides, catered bbq's, kayaks, and tubes.

So yep, I just said the cheapest possible amount because people usually complain how broke they are even after they blow money on a shitton of food or other things.

11:05 AM  
Blogger matty said...

um, i'm in if we use tents and rough it. we'll want to make sure we're not on a main river though, because cops are really cracking down this summer. side note, i'm moving into an apartment next week, so y'all should come by sometime and check it out.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

i'm down...just need some warning as far as when cause i gotta take off work...

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home