Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sky Zone

So I just saw a commercial for this place called Sky Zone. I've always wanted to go there but since I just saw the commercial I saw how cool it really is. It is a whole room that is full of trampolines. You just play games and jump around the whole room. There is like hoops hanging and you can play this cool game where I think you are supposed to pass balls and bounce them off the trampolines like basketball only you have to jump through the hoops to score. Looks like its tons of fun. Its like 20 dollars though. If anyone is up for it let me know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cajackster said...

my sister went there on her mystery trip and said it was wicked fun...i'm down... and so should everyone else...

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home