Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

artartartartartartfartartart

Hello, it's me again.

So the only people who responded to my call for naked people painters were those with good excuses not to. hehehe. I thought it was worth a try.

But anyway, what are you guys doing this friday? I have another art event. But this one has the possibility of free alchohol! (Ha, I feel like a skeeze for saying that. It's like at Nerinx when we advertised 'food and boys!')

It's the Grand Gallery Walk. All 12 galleries in the Grand area (around the Fox) will be open with trolleys going around to them all. Musicians will be playing in the streets, a group of dancers was hired to run around with big inflatible cubes, and (this is my part) my mom and I asked artists to come out and set up on the streets, painting or whatever. (I'm bringing my paints too.)

Oh, the free alcohol part -- Grand Center (the organizers) gave all the galleries about 40 bottles of red and white wine for refreshments. They're not allowed to advertise it, but it's free.

Here's the RFT's description of it. (I noticed that the reporter is a much better events writer than I am.)

Call my cell if you come! 314-540-6309
I'll be out on the street somewhere

4 Comments:

Blogger matty said...

that's awesome. i'll be there if i get out of my job interview in time :)

12:41 AM  
Blogger jacquelyn said...

good, anybody come.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

I can't because I work until 10 oclock. But I hope you all have a good time.

word verification: sudzbk
Made me think of my Sudoku Book...I'm a loser.

2:48 AM  
Blogger maggotsparklepow said...

jax, i'm so there, i've got nothing to do. see ya tomorrow!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home