Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, May 25, 2007

Pirates 3

Well I saw the third one. It was incredible. There were some amazing scenes. It really tied up the lose ends. I just love how the movies have such a great mixture of all types of movies: drama, romance, action, suspense, etc. Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom were looking as good as ever. It also had tons of badass women in it which is always good. It actually made me cry in the movie theatre so if you guys are big cry babies like I am bring tissues. The ending left it open for another movie to be made but I'm not sure if one will be made or not. I would love it if they did make another but I've heard Kiera and Orlando are both getting tired of making them. Which I don't understand because it would be the most fun movie to be in. Anyway, Great movie, everyone else let me know what you thought of it cause I'm assuming everyone else went to go see it on opening night as well.

8 Comments:

Blogger Keegan said...

Absolutely fantastic. I really don't go to movies,but I would have no problem paying for a few more times in the theaters. That is definitely saying a lot, coming from me. No spoilers, people! And I'm glad they had badass women too...as well as more culture. It was sweet.

7:45 AM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

so hot. and i loved seeing keith richards

9:53 AM  
Blogger maggotsparklepow said...

i have to say, it was pretty fantastic.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Reine said...

I would pay to see it again as well. I would even pay extra to see it on one of the huge screens. In fact I think I will do just that!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Fleaboy of the Night said...

keith snorted the cremated remains of his father mixed with coke. weird guy.

for me, it was onlf so-so and seemed like a stretch to wrap it up, even for a magic pirate movie...

12:50 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

It was my least favorite of the three, but I'd still bang Keira and Orlando. I saw it twice and liked it better the second time cause I wasn't trying so damn hard to follow who was betraying who.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

i'm just saying that seeing orlando bloom at the end dressed in black would probably be the highlight of my life cause it was so damn hot...i grabbed the peoples' arms on either side of me in the theater when he was all standing there in that billowing black shit with the black wrap around his curly black hair and...and i think i'm just going to go take a shower now...peace

5:32 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

Both of them are so fucking hot. That's the original reason I went to see the first pirates. Two incredibly hot guys fighting and being masculine and sexy? I'd pay to watch that.

And Carolyn, I know exactly what scene you are talking about. I was thinking of myself as Keira when he was down there kissing her thigh. Mmm.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home