Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

PART-AY

I finally figured out how to sign into my account!! Hooray!! Anyway, to business:

(I have sent this to as many of you as I could in an email; some of you choose not to accept my email address or abandoned old email addresses... *Sarah* *Nicole* *Mrm*)

Just when you’d forgotten…

You are invited to the

Third Bi-annual Loser of the Year Party!

Sunday, June 3rd, 3pm onward

(same place as last two times)
3848 Castleman, zip 63110

R.S.V.P. 314-664-1725

Each attendee is invited to bring up to three (3) pictures (physical copy) for judging of loser-hood.

Each attendee is also invited (recommended (required)) to bring a beverage or chips (kindly specify at time of RSVP).

Each attendee is furthermore strongly recommended (required) to come in a costume of his or her choosing. I mean it! There will be a prize for best costume (beyond the normal categorical prizes), and anyone not in costume will be mocked.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

My god, that formatting looks hideous.

In any case, spread the word as well to those who seem worthy.

5:50 PM  
Blogger jacquelyn said...

Aw, dude, no! I just decided to go out of town this weekend! Poop.

12:10 AM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

damn it, i'll be in chicago. well, i'll be there in spirit. i really want to go too

1:02 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

You can send pictures in your place, still, and then we can include you in the voting.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Hm. I always assumed that people read the blog as obsessively as I do. That said, I would appreciate a response, as I am inviting you to a party and would like to know whom to expect.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

I can't because not only am I sick, but I also have to work for ten hours tomorrow. Then I start camp next week.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home