Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, March 12, 2007

You're a fucking ho-monkey!!!

I think I'm going to start using that as an insult. This weekend was pretty fun, although I will be sending anthrax to Laura, Stu and Carolyn, because they did not show up to George's pasta party. Oh, and a quick hint for happy digestion: do NOT eat chocolate cake for breakfast. It just hurts. I can't wait to see everyone on my spring break, I hope people will start fucking updating this goddamn blog before I cut a bitch. Amanda, how about a pic of your tattoo? Hmm? Laura, put up the nakey pics so we can see your hair color. And everyone else, make it seem like you're actually alive, we know you still read this blog. COME ON FUCKERS!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

haha nice keegan. thanks for the tip about chocolate cake. i'll try to think of somethin to post...

5:54 PM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

you'll get a pic when it's healed

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when's your spring break?

-Anna "too lazy to answer blogger's confirmation email" Banana

12:22 AM  
Blogger Reine said...

I thought you always used that as an insult. And I'm sorry I couldn't make it to Georges. That weekend I had to cancel tons of things because my gas light was on and I literally did not even have 50 cents to pay for gas so I couldn't drive anywhere. That's what happens when you have a job far from where you live and you only get paid a month after you start working. It sucks.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home