Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, March 05, 2007

Pics

Alright so I have some cool pics I want to post but before I post I want some feedback. So I redyed my hair brown, and it is the kind of dye that washes out after like 6 shampoos. So, I have some pictures of my hair while it was dark brown, however those pictures are naked pics of me laying on my stomach...you can't really see anything except a little bit of my butt and my boobs, but if I crop them too much you won't be able to see my hair, and I would have to crop them a lot for them not to be obviously naked pictures of me. Anyway, if you guys wanna see the pics I could crop out like my boobs but I would definately still look naked, you just wouldn't see anything. So...um...this is awkward, but if you guys want to still see them let me know and I'll post them. That's all.

When people get back for their spring breaks, call me because I wanna hang out.

4 Comments:

Blogger justsuckit said...

won't bother me to see a little skin. and i'm in town so i'll make sure to give ya a call

2:09 PM  
Blogger porgie said...

Hell yeah I want to see nudie pics of Hovis.


BRING 'EM ON!!!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

haha I love both of you guys. Amanda, what will your tattoo be of?

3:48 PM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

cat's eye nebula

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home