Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, February 26, 2007

Durrrty South!

I'm going to New Orleans for spring break with Mike and his friends from Tulsa! This just happened this weekend; we hadn't planned on seeing each other until the summer. But he offered to help me pay for the trip, so I pretty much just have to pay for the $250 round trip plane ticket, which is a pretty sweet deal. Now I'll get to be with him on Steak and a Blow Job Day, which is pretty exciting for him. Cause he really likes steak. A lot. We're staying in this hotel that looks really nice, has a pool, and is just one block from Bourbon Street. And he has two friends over 21, so I guess you know what that means. I'm a little nervous, though, cause I've never drank with him before. I think I'm a fairly un-obnoxious drunk, though. Actually, at the American College Theatre Festival, I was proclaimed by my fellow theatre friends to be in the running for funniest drunk ever. So.....ANYWAY. I'm very excited. Only two weeks away! Plus next weekend I get to go home for a wedding, so, woot.

Labels, wtf.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

yay for people who go to tulsa!

i ALWAYS forget that i go to school with mike... even though i see him around alot.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

Hey when you come home let me know.

12:35 AM  
Blogger matty said...

when do you get down there? i'll be there next monday through friday...

2:00 AM  
Blogger porgie said...

Home? Did you say that you're comming home?

Yeah, you will call me.

Or else...i'll still be your friend.



Goddamn i'm a softie.

8:12 AM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

LAURA you big poop lip. I already told you when I'm coming and when I'm available.

MATT I will also be there Monday through Friday but I have no idea what I'm doing there cause I'll be there with 5 or 6 of Mike's friends from school.

GEORGE I'm hoping to come to SLU Friday night after the rehearsal dinner, but I'm not sure....

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home