Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, March 02, 2007

Bloop bloop!!

Okay, I'm coming home next weekend, and I'll also be in town next Wednesday. Apparently Amanda needs me for moral support for her tattoo...granted it will take a few hours.... Anywho, hope everyone is doing well. People suck at posting and commenting. I blame the transition to New Blogger. Uh....I'm trying to think. Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe is one of my favorite shows, and is it bad that I wanna do bad things to Mike Rowe? I'm strangely attracted to him.... Did you know shrimp have whiskers? Well they do. Okay I'm done, I gotta jump in the shower and be a good college student. I have beer to drink!

PS. My Wednesday night was better than Carolyn and Stu's- I saw Afroman, drank 5 bottles of bud light and a pitcher- yes a pitcher, by myself- all because they weren't carding and I'm smart enough to write on my hand to make it seem like I'm 21. And I got ass. I WIN!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Reine said...

I agree with Keegan, we are going down the Conglomoblog road. Soon there will only be one post a month with absolutely no comments on it.

And I also blame the new stupid blogger google thing.

11:50 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

keegan, i love you. The randomosity of your post made me laugh.
and i agree with all of amanda's points.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

Amanda and Keegan, I wanna go see Amanda get her tatoo. But I have to work on Wednesday night. Keegan I'm working at the Webster YMCA a few blocks from your house. I work from 4:15-6 but then I always go work out for about an hour and a half. Anyway we could meet up sometime Wednesday night after 8 either in Webster or down at SLU??

Word Verification:
oimbvwtf
Oh I miss being Valentines with Tom. Fuck.

1:27 PM  
Blogger ConditSJ said...

Keegan, you were drinking Bud Light. For that alone, you don't win.

...gotta love $1 Stag and PBR night at Off Broadway.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home