Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Saturday, December 09, 2006

i don't know what to say about these

Said by a good friend of mine who is openly gay:

"Anna, if I wish I were straight so I could be attracted to you."
-Jaysen

And last night, we played our star trek drinking game while watching First Contact, and this came up from my not-openly anything friend:

"Anna Verner (pronounced German), when I'm in my straight moods, I think about dating you."
-Brock
"You have straight moods??"
-Anna

2 Comments:

Blogger matty said...

When I'm in my gay moods, I think about Gabe Violett and realize I'm straight.

5:35 PM  
Blogger porgie said...

oh college and alcohol, your power to unclost never ceases to amaze me...

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home