Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Saturday, December 02, 2006

since everyone is posting....

I wish I had snow. you people stink. it was 70 degrees here on tuesday, then it was 60s wed and thurs, and then i woke up friday morning to 40 degree weather which dropped to 32 by noon. unfortunately we just got those little hail flurry things that like to hit you in the face when you are trying to walk to the caf. so poo on all you guys with your snow days.
I can't wait for break either, I miss everybody a lot. Two of my roomies are getting on my nerves - the one is getting pretty bitchy, and the other is all over her boyfried all the time and they are way to cute to stand.
oh and lastly, I don't know if everyone knows this or not, but Nick and I broke up in october.... I was going to post something when it happened, but I kept forgetting and didn't feel like it. So yeah, just thought you guys should know that before we get home for break - avoid awkward conversations and all that.
okie dokes, love ya guys, and see you in 19 days. :-D

1 Comments:

Blogger matty said...

if it makes you feel better, the snow has gotten my car stuck twice in the past four days. the first time it took 8 army guys to push it out. it was pretty at first, but it really just became a pain in the ass after the first night.
can't wait to see everyone over break. and katie, don't be afraid to start kicking ass and taking names on those bastard roomies of yours.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home