Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, December 11, 2006

Bitches, please!!!

You guys are assholes. I will disown you if you lay a hand on him. Stu, no drunken fights. Carolyn, do not hug him too hard. Amanda, don't be such a megabitch. Please for the love of all that's holy (beer and brownie mix) do not freak this one out- I really like him! He's extremely skittish and he's already panicking about meeting all of you. PLEASE BE NICE!!! It's bad enough that I accidentally scared him cuz I told him that my dad was tall, and he just got over the fact that Stu is one of my best friends, yet also happens to be one of my ex-boyfriends. You know it takes a lot for me (and Carolyn) to be tied down to a boy, so don't scare this one! Hopefully we can have a chill night at my house and we can A) smoke hookah on the front porch or B) have a bonfire and smoke hookah on the back porch. I am not sure. Anyway...I don't know what else to say. NO TESTING HIM!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger ConditSJ said...

Oh fine. No fights. But I reserve the right to use an accent all night the first time I meet him. Tha's no' that bad, now, innit?

11:11 PM  
Blogger ConditSJ said...

Fine.

...rampant American Psycho quoting it is.

Honestly, I feel the need to fuck with the kid a little bit. Not enough to scare him away. Hell, probably not even enough to scar him for life (seriously. I 'm gonna be nice about it). It's just a sense of personal duty I've got. I can't help it. I blame my mom's side of the family and the fact that my uncles on that side actively try to scare away anybody I bring along to family gatherings.

1:57 AM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

you're no fun

2:25 AM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

party pooper...

i am however a big fan of how much hookah you have included in your plans...

3:32 AM  
Blogger matty said...

I plan to just strip down to a thong and give him a lap dance. I think that will accomplish the scaring goal.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

true...god knows we've all been scared by that...

3:21 PM  
Blogger matty said...

you've all been scared or scarred? or both...

3:41 PM  
Blogger maggotsparklepow said...

i love bonfires!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

marge, that was awesome...such an innocent comment following such an obtrusive one...i love bon fires too...(shut up, obtuse...)

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home