Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, December 10, 2006

I like infomercials...

I really do. Anyway, the boy is coming home with me for a few days. He wants to meet Susan and Dave- and since he's meeting that part of my family, he has to meet you guys too. Wow that was super cheesy. Anywho, I'm watching ice skating right now. I have nothing clever to say, or any good stories. Sorry this is going to be a shitty post. But I will hopefully talk to you guys soon, and don't feel bad if I don't call you- it's cuz I lost my phone. I have the same number, and I finally got a replacement phone, but I lost all of my numbers. So yeah. I need numbers. That's all I've got.

10 Comments:

Blogger ConditSJ said...

If I get drunk enough, I'm gonna have to challenge Brian to a fight on general principles. Y'know, for the sake of giving him a more complete introduction to the family.

Just giving you some fair warning.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

and he should be prepared for large amounts of hugs... which is the opposite of stu's contribution

11:02 PM  
Blogger Fleaboy of the Night said...

i vote for hug fights.

1:36 AM  
Blogger ConditSJ said...

No worries. I'll throw in some hugs (read: grappling/wrestling/his spine and arms will most likely hurt for a few days) and afterward, there'll be a manly hug because drunken friendly fights are fucking fun.

3:14 AM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

wish i could be there for the wonderfulness. oh well, prolly scared him enough already over fall break.

note to stuart: make sure to scare the shit out of him for me. you're the only one i can really count on to do it.

3:20 AM  
Blogger Reine said...

Where will you be Amanda?

My number... 314.620.5114

Do you have any good pictures left over from him dressed up as Steve Irwin and the stingray for Halloween?

2:11 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

"you're the only one i can really count on to do it."

i take offense to that statement, amanda...

4:04 PM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

i was actually thinking of you after i wrote that but i didn't feel like deleting the comment and writing another one.

4:57 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

i won't get to meet him either. damnit!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

i won't be home until the 18th!
i also have to leave the 3rd... gross

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home