Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, July 08, 2005

The Willy

Yesterday at work, I was talking to this girl Katie about this really really hot counselor named Ryan. So we were being giggly and girly and whatever and Will came up and was like, "He's my boyfriend". And Katie said, "You better give him up right now". And then Will said, "No way! He likes the Willy" (hold it, here comes the punch line) "and I don't mean my name!" I laughed for about a minute. (I was gonna say five hours, but I decided not to exaggerate; almost as long as I laughed when the cat blew up in The Boondock Saints which, by the way, is my new favorite movie.) Hmmm, guess you had to be there.......

8 Comments:

Blogger Keegan said...

Isn't it the best movie ever? And the more you watch it, the more things you pick up. It's kinda like reading "To Kill A Mockingbird"- you always learn something new each time you read it. At least, that's been the case with me. I've read it a bajillion times (meaning 15 or so).

12:32 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

I demand pictures of both. LOL

2:58 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

and the two hot irish guys. not only are they hot but they have the accent. ughhh. almost as good as mike.

5:21 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

that was such a good movie. not only because of the amazing boys, but also because of the story line. I like how they had the crime scene first and then they showed them actually doing it. I also liked how they slowly blended them together until, in the end, they were showing them at the exact same time. ok... i just sounded like a dork, but it was cool!

11:34 AM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

Pictures of Will and Ryan?

12:57 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Yes please. =D

4:45 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

i love boondock saints mostly because willem dafoe is so fucking awesome and weird.

6:59 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

Hmmm, a picture of Will won't be a problem, but seeing as how I've never spoken to Ryan......I'll work on it.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home