Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

my shout out to jax

i haven't read the blog lately so i kinda missed the last marker of the week. so i decided to dedicate a whole post to jax, cause she's cool like that.

now let me take you back to the summer before freshman year. it was warm out, as summers tend to be and i walked into the E9 computer lab w/ rebecca (known as reba to everyone else). we were given our seats, seperate from each other. i was unsure of what to do. so i look to my left. someone not worth remembering. i look to my right and who might it be? Jacquelyn!!

we didn't really talk much, us both being too shy (hard to believe, i know). but at some point in time we became friends. i don't know if it was that summer or later in the school year but my annoyingness didn't make her run in terror. and now that i have know her for 4 years what can i say? she's a bitch (jk).

jax, you fucking rock my world with your trampoline, wonderful sense of humor, kick ass red shoes, and tiny hampster (how is he doing by the way? was the leg broken?) i also remember the classes i had with you such as soph religion (thanks for being my pillow), and sen religion (thank god i didn't have to endure that alone with missy. god, i hate her. jk)

well, i think this is more than long enough. plus i'm in the middle of a book that i wanna finish reading. so, i hope you all enjoyed my ramblings.

2 Comments:

Blogger jacquelyn said...

thanks amanda-moo (sorry my little cousin's nickname, its hard to get out of my head). the hamster by the way is just fine... actually my sister dropped him 3ft the other day and still he lives.

and please don't tell me that said book is the black jewels trilogy.

even though i was just as obsessed.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

"organ"

that's all

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home