Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Saturday, July 16, 2005

PARTY!!

im so excited for tonight. im sure no one wants to read this and you dont have to. but i have to get the excitment out because squealing really loud isnt fun unless someone else is with you and my whole family is out of town tonight so whee! christie is letting me borrow this really hot outfit that hides all my fat so ill be looking sexy. im so excited. mike and steve are picking me and hilary up. whee! and im also in a really good mood because margaret got a swim cast put on and she has changed from moping around the house being a depressed little girl to the bouncing aorund happy off the walls margaret that i love. shes sooooo cute! i love hearing little kids laugh its the cutest thing ever and margaret has the best little kid laugh i have ever heard. i love my baby girl.

WHEE FOR TONIGHT!!! MIRYAM AS SOON AS YOU GET BACK I WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home