Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, July 15, 2005

uniforms



Don't know if you can see the massiveness of that pile, but these are all my uniform clothes from the past four years. Collared shirts, shorts, pants, skirts, sweaters, etc. I did the math and apparently I had enough to make 184 different outfits. Yikes. What am I supposed to do with all this crap now? I wouldn't be caught dead wearing some of that stuff. Anyone want to buy some hideous blue pants that are fireproof?

5 Comments:

Blogger Psyche1231 said...

my mom is making a quilt out of all of my t-shirts that i like. i think she is using some of my skirt and a polo shirt too.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

thats a really cute idea rebecca. i would suggest it to my mom but she would laugh at me cause shes so busy all day everyday taking care of the kids.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

missy if u want i could use some more collared shirts b/c i have 2 more years at this school so if u want to get rid of them just call me or something

~katie jackson

11:18 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

the sad thing here, missy, is not the amount of clothing, but the fact that you worked out mathematically the possible number of outfits. man. got time on your hands?

2:18 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

depressingly enough, the pants, although flame retardent, wear through pretty damn easily. and i'm pretty sure that the flame retardency doesn't work one the fabric gets all soft and fuzzy and hole-y.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home