Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, July 15, 2005

Good times...

Alrighty, as most of you know, I just reread the Laura Ingalls Wilder books, and I found a song in there that fit my high school years. Each year got better and better, along with the summers in between. Sorry for the mushiness, but hell, we've only got about one month left, and I really want you guys to know how much I love all of you. Here goes:
Golden years are passing by,
Happy, happy golden years,
Passing on the wings of time,
These happy golden years.
Call them back as they go by,
Sweet their memories are,
Oh, improve them as they fly,
These happy golden years.

3 Comments:

Blogger Reine said...

hey keegan...you know what i think? i think sometime during the school year me and you need to plan a trip to miami ohio to see cj. yep thats what we are going to do!

2:23 AM  
Blogger puc said...

get a job keegs- oh wait... you need to read some john irving- it's got a lot of sex...

11:58 AM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

Great books. Thanks Nageek!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home