Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, July 15, 2005

shindiggy

Announcement to all:

The long awaited day is almost upon us. I'm going to have another pary. I know it's been a rather long time. So here are the details. Next Saturday night, 8 o'clock. Bring a swimsuit, towel, you know. The ladies can for sure spend the night so bring sleeping bags, etc. The jury (meaning my mother) is still out on the fellas spending the night but it's looking good. So, I'll get back to you on that. Whoever so desires can come. Tell everyone. Bring any games or movies or any other form of entertainment that you want. On the food front: I have some soda, some frozen shit and whatnot. If you want anything else (yummy dip, 3 ways, etc.) you'll have to bring it yourself. Parkingwise, you can park from my house towards the high school (away from brentwood) or in the parking lot up at brentwood unless you want a ticket. Ummm, yeah, I think thats it. If you have any questions, call me or comment. Later gators.

4 Comments:

Blogger Reine said...

i have a question. so im calling you. now. the phone is ringing. k you answered. whee!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

i'm bringing stuff for the dip... i've missed it... it's sad when you haven't had your own dip in a long time

6:34 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

i'll be there late. like after 10, when i get off work. on the same note, if anyone wants to come and visit (and go up free), and then drive me away from work, please do let me know!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

I'm going.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home