Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I'm screwed.

So I'm leaving for Vermont on a 5:10pm plane tomorrow and guess what? When I get there, I have no fucking idea where the fuck I am going to fucking sleep!! Will I room with a student?? I don't know, because no-fucking-body told me. Awesome. Ah well, you all know me. I live life on the edge, right? Then I shall spend several hours of my life on the Greyhound bus (I plan to sit next to a very attractive male of about 18-20 years old and we will discuss everything that could be discussed in 18 hours and probably end up getting married and having really beautiful kids). In New York, at Fordham, I'm rooming with Laura Barker, only one of the smartest humans ever to spring from a woman's loins, so that should be fun. And then, after my flight gets back to the hood (St. Louis) on Tuesday at about 12:30pm, I will be coming to Stalag 14 (or school, for those of you unfamiliar with Angus, thongs, and full-frontal snogging). So if, when you see me Tuesday, I am a complete and utter bitch, you will know why. Pray for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

like to say fuck?

ok first of all, when i went to worcester (wooster), i had no idea who i was staying with until kevin mccarthy (not as hot as SOME people make him out to be, you losers) met me and took me there.

second-where else do people spring from? is there something i should know about men's loins??

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home