Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Something clever...

I still go to Mizzou. I am still taking the same math course I signed up for last summer, and I have a nagging suspicion that I won't finish it. I don't even want to think about the consequences- there's no way I can wiggle out of this one. Still dating Brian, he just left this morning for Europe for 3 weeks. I get to look forward to maybe 3 emails, no phone calls and basically no contact with him for the next three weeks. Mom says if I can do that, I can do anything. Cute, Susan, that's just darling. Today was kind of an off day, my bad for the solemn post. I'm out of words, something unheard of for me, so I am going to sign off and pick this up at a later date. Hopefully I can come up with something more creative and interesting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reine said...

I know what you mean. When I was in Ghana for two weeks I only got to talk to Tom once and that was two days before I got back. I couldn't email or have any contact with him whatsoever. It sucked a lot. And I was really sick for a day and all I wanted is to talk to a familiar voice from home, Tom, my parents or family, anyone. But I couldn't. Anyway, to help me I had a notebook and I would write letters to Tommy. It helped because I pretended like Tommy would see the letters as I was writing them. Kinda stupid, but it did help me a lot.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home