Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, May 05, 2008

JAPAN

Hey!!!

For those of you don't know, I'm studying abroad in Japan! I've been here for about a month, and I'll be home August 5th. You can check out my travel blog here: http://www.omgtokyo.blogspot.com/
When I started my blog, I thought it was just going to be mostly my parents checking it out, and that I wouldn't really care so much. But I've discovered that I LOVE when people comment on my posts because then I still sort of feel connected to back home.......... I wasn't expecting that.
It's also weird for me, because it's like a diary. A public one. which is a little weird. but i'm a pretty lazy blogger, and i leave a lot out.... ^__^
anyway, I miss you all and have a good summer vacation!


1 Comments:

Blogger Reine said...

Ella I had no idea you were studying abroad in Japan! That is so awesome. I have to stop by Asia and Australia so I have visited every continent. I wish I could visit Japan while you were there but I am going to visit Christie while she works in Germany in October (for Oktoberfest). You should post pictures some of the scariest things I have ever seen in my life are from Japan.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home