Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Is there anybody out there?

Can anyone name that song? It's the first line of a song. Points to whoever gets it. I am bored. And I vote we should have a big New Year's party. And it irritates me that no one posts or acknowledges that we read this damn thing. Sorry, Ella said the same thing, except she was nice about it. But whatever. If anyone has any ideas for New Year's, tell me. Or post. Or if you need help planning a party, I can help. Seriously guys, I know we're all bored. Let's bring in the new year together and only remember it from the pictures we take. Sound good?

5 Comments:

Blogger ConditSJ said...

Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anybody home?

Then again, if that's the right song, you got the first line wrong.

1:45 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

party sounds good to me.
and i dunno about the song. sounds familiar.

1:48 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

it's a pink floyd song, on the wall. and that's basically all the lyrics.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

sorry, the song itself is actually called "is there anybody out there?" and the album is the wall. just to clarify.

11:11 AM  
Blogger matty said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home