Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, May 07, 2007

Sorry for my long absence

So howdy everybody!
Um, I've just been sitting around, glancing at old pictures, doing the whole cliche nostalgic thing, and I decided to reactivate my blogger self and see what you've all been up to. I'm kind of lazy about keeping in touch, in case you haven't noticed, but I miss all our goofy fun and the happy feelings I get from hanging out with you. So yeah, I think I'm gonna do my best to start checking in sometimes...
When are you all headed home? I'm flying home this week to spend some time with the parentals, and then it's back up to ny for summer class and such. I'll be home most of August though, and I'd muchly like to see you then. In the meantime, hi hi hi hi hi hi hi, and hopefully I'll send you more hellos in the near future.
I'm pretty darn curious about how you all are doing, so maybe when I'm home this week I'll read a bunch of the posts I've missed in an effort to start catching up.
Yay!
Well happy end of semester wishes and warm fuzzy affection vibes to you all.
-Angela

7 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

Angela!! I can't wait to see you!! Call me when you get in town! I get in town on friday.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

i get in town tomorrow morning... i need to see some/be around some sane people.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

Are you implying that anyone posting on Splotches is sane? We are just about the craziest most unsane group of people ever.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

and by unsane I meant insane. I mistyped and didn't want everyone to think I am dumb.

8:26 PM  
Blogger eat_this_corley said...

<3<3<3

i need some serious peanut face time

12:34 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

ohhhh! dai! mwa.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

yay, well i got in tues. morning, and i have a flight out saturday evening. carolyn gave me a buzz, and we concluded that everyone should mutually hang out on friday night. huzzah!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home