Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

So........ I got plastered.....

I got plastered today at 3:00 today, yes in the afternoon.....


no not drunk, I lent my arm to one of the other art majors to make a plaster mold. hehe . It was fun, but i could barely get my fingers out, and it started to get really hot (plaster heats up as it dries - to the point that a person can get burned), and she accidently hit my finger with the chisel when she was getting my hand out, that hurt. oh well. I survived. hehe.
I was going to post pics of my hand while being plastered, but it won't let me do it now. I will try again later. :-D

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger matty said...

i'm plastered too...and it's 7:30am. yay for beer pong all night. there's not better feeling than a guinness in your hand at 6:30am, then breakfast in the dorms. i miss y'all!

7:29 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

sorry guys, it still won't let me post pictures for some reason. poop. this woulda been so much better it I had pictures. :(

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home