Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm In Love

So first let me start by saying the nudie pics got deleted somehow. I thought I had downloaded the pics to Tom's computer so I deleted them off my camera's memory card but it turns out they didn't get downloaded or something. I was SOOOOOO pissed because those were the only pics I had of myself as a brunette and I really wanted to see what people thought of how I looked with brown hair. I might eventually dye it one last time and get some pics but I don't know yet.

Next, I found this while I was searching youtube. I am in love with whoever made it. Whoever made it was very familiar with Phantom of the Opera. Anyway, I am obsessed with Phantom and Star Wars is cool so I enjoyed it and thought I would share.

3 Comments:

Blogger Keegan said...

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH this is way funny. I enjoyed it very much.

1:18 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

thats hilarious. people have way too much time on their hands and I love it. :-D

2:13 PM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

greatness

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home